Our mission is to transform lives by providing the tools, education, and support needed to make amazing things.
Classes have resumed at limited capacity. We ask that you have a mask with you and wear it when in the facility, and only bring one guest at a time. Please also reserve your time in the space using the links on this page
For any questions please e-mail email@example.com
Check out our virtual tour below, also please sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page if you would like
What Can You Do At Make Nashville?
- Repair a broken device in our Electronics Lab
- Build a model with our 3D Print Lab
- Work on your sound with our Music & Sound Editing Lab
- Create a bowl in our Pottery Workshop & Kiln
- Make your own table or chair with our fully equipped woodshop & carpentry lab
- Complete your cosplay outfit in our Sewing & Knitting Lab
- Participate in learning events that might teach you how to weld or take on advanced pottery techniques.
We Enable Makers to Make Things!
You can help by joining our makerspace and supporting the community.